© 2017 Fibolica Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1. Rinse out any hair gels, creams and other hair products. Wait until the hair dries before applying Fibolica. Then, style your hair as usual (Do not use hair-spray before the application).
2. Remove the cap and position the bottle over your head, holding it at a 45-degree angle 2 to 3 inches above the thinning area. Gently shake or tap small amounts of the hair fibers evenly over the thinning area starting from the back of your head and working your way towards the front.
3. Slowly build up to a more natural coverage by repeating the application a few times until your desired result.
4. Gently brush or pat the hair fibers to blend them in with your natural hair.
5. To apply the hair fibers on the frontal area, place your hand under your hairline to keep the hair fibers from getting on your face and eyes.
6. Check to see if all thinning areas are covered by using a hand mirror.
Optional: After the application, you may use hairspray if you wish.
How to use