As advertised....easy to use and work well.
When I first used it I had enough hair to make it look good. Now a year later it just looks fake on my hair. It also gives me headaches when I use it and leaves clumps of black.
Always works very well. Always arrived on time
This stuff really does work. The tiny fibers stick and stay on all day. Just be sure to definitely get the right shade for your hair color!
I have used this for several years and i do NOT plan to ever be without. Amazing product and one I hoped to be invented!!
Great product. Technique using it changes your hair . Love this product actually addicted to it! Order more than one or you'll be sorry
I like it
I thought I would try a different brand thinking they are all alike.
I have used a particular brand of hair building fiber before which I liked a lot. After I ran out of that one I did not use any hair building fiber for almost 2 years.
Here is my experience and honest opinion on this product.
- It covered my large balded area and looked almost natural
- It got a constant flow rate so I was able to get a constant distribution across the area
- The fiber flow rate was very low and I had to shake/tap it long to get the desired amount to cover my bald area.
- After applying it on my bald area I slightly scratched my head and the fibers came of like the lints come off from the laundry dryer lint trap
- The fibers look like some cheap wool fibers and I could completely take them off by gentle scraping by fingers. You can refer the pictures
- Good hair fibers are generally charged with some static electricity to get attracted by our hair and I don't think this one has that static
Unless you touch the applied area it looks natural but I would expect more than that as I had better result from other brands.
This product is amazing! Lasts all day! Great coverage!